Thursday, September 1, 2016

post #1 Why am i studying physical therapy?

I always wanted to study medicine, since i was about four years old, so when i turned 18, and i had to present the test to get in the carree i got very excited, i took courses, so i can get ready studying different assigments, like math and that stuff, but unfortunally i didnt pass, i got very sad, i couldn´t believe my dream was so far. then i started working and studying more during the year, i was going to take another chance, but i didnt pass it again, so i thought, maybe... thats not for me, thats not my way in life...

After some days some of my friends stared asking like "OMG, what are you going to do? What´s your B plan?. at the begining i didn´t know what else to do tan wait another year for other application, but then my favorite aunt talked to me, she said like ok.. there´s another chances you just gotta look another way... i didn´t knew about this career, until i check a classmate´s Facebook, so i decided to go and visit UVM.

My first impressions were like wow this school is cool but too expensive for me, then the guy in the reception give a little tour, and started talking about the career, showed me the labs for physical therapy, then i thought i was sooooooo cool, i always liked all the health areas, and taking care of the people, give love and attention, also look how people got healthy, then i thought okey.. i like this im going to try.

Now i think im doing good at school, i got a scholarship, so i could got in, i reaaally love my clases and classmates, i love learning about the health and the human body.

No comments:

Post a Comment